Gothita evolution and how to get Gothita (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Gothita movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Gothita - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Gothita - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- The Pokemon can check an opposing Pokémon's held item.
- Boosts the Sp. Atk stat when a stat is lowered.
- Prevents opposing Pokemon from escaping
Gothita - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Gothita - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is physically pounded with a long tail, a foreleg, or the like.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The user and the target become friends, and the target loses its will to fight. This lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user tickles the target into laughing, reducing its Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target is attacked with a peculiar ray. This may also leave the target confused.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user materializes an odd psychic wave to attack the target. This attack does physical damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user employs hypnotic suggestion to make the target fall into a deep sleep.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 33The user hypnotizes itself into copying any stat change made by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The target is hit by a strong telekinetic force. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 40Flattery is ussed to confuse the target. However, this also raises the target's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 44Two turns after this move is used, a hunk of psychic energy attacks the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 48The user creates a bizarre area in which Pokemon's held items lose their effects for five turns.
- Learned via TM16The target is attacked with a peculiar ray. This may also leave the target confused.
- Learned via TM126A strong electric blast crashes down on the target. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM82The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target.
- Learned via TM120The target is hit by a strong telekinetic force. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM74A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from physical attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM114The user hurls a shadowy blob at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM109The user catches the target off guard and swaps its held item with its own.
- Learned via TM98The user employs its psychic power to exchange Abilities with the target.
- Learned via TM92If opposing Pokemon know any move also known by the user, they are prevented from using it.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM129The user quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM94The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM140The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM161The user creates a bizzarre area in which slower Pokemon get to move first for five turns.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM54The user materializes an odd psychic wave to attack the target. This attack does physical damage.
- Learned via TM62The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM41The user attacks the target with stored power. The more the user's stats are raised, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM138This protects Pokemon on the ground from priority moves and powers up Psychic-type moves for five turns.
- Egg MoveThe user pins the target with a dark, arresting look. The target becomes unable to flee.
- Egg MoveA retaliation move that counters any special attack, inflicting double the damage taken.
- Egg MoveThis attack hits first and makes the target flinch. It only works the first turn each time the user enters battle.
- Egg MoveThe user torments and enrages the target, making it incapable of using the same move twice in a row.
- Egg MoveThe user emits a healing pulse that restores the target's HP by up to half of its max HP.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type