Tinkatink evolution and how to get Tinkatink (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Tinkatink movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Tinkatink - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Tinkatink - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Moves can be used on the target regardless of its Abilities.
- Prevents the Pokemon from becoming confused.
- Steal the opponent's item when hit with a direct attack.
Tinkatink - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Nature and Tera Type
Adamant or Jolly is recommended
(Build that best supports Physical Moves)
|Atk ⬆/S.Atk ⬇
(Build that increases Speed)
|SPD ⬆/S.Atk ⬇
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Best Moves To Use
Tinkatink Best Moveset
Tinkatink - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user stirs up a fairy wind and strike the target with it.
- Learned at Lvl. 5The user stares at the target with its baby-doll eyes, which lowers the target's Attack stat. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The target is raked with steel claws. This may also raise the user's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 11The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item.
- Learned at Lvl. 14The user attacks with a punch. This may also lower the target's defenses.
- Learned at Lvl. 17The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 21The user kisses the target with a sweet, angelic cuteness that causes confusion.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user swings its body around violently to inflict damage on everything in its vicinity.
- Learned at Lvl. 27The target is slammed with a long tail, vines, or the like to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 31The user gathers all its light energy and releases it all at once. This may also lower the target's SP. Def stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 39This attack hits first and makes the target flinch. It only works the first turn each time the user enters battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 43Flattery is ussed to confuse the target. However, this also raises the target's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 47The user skitteres behind the target to attack. This also lowers the target's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 52The user slaps down the target's held item, and that item can't be used in that battle. The move does more damage if the target has a held item.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM82The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM74A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from physical attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM80The user waggles a finger and stimulates its brain into randomly using nearly any move.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM31The target is raked with steel claws. This may also raise the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM98The user employs its psychic power to exchange Abilities with the target.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM93The user gathers all its light energy and releases it all at once. This may also lower the target's SP. Def stat.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM116The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM62The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM37The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM170The user fires a beam of steel that it collected from its entire body. This also damages the user.
- Learned via TM21The user attacks by pouncing on the target. This also lowers the target’s Speed stat.
- Egg MoveThis attack hits a target using a move such as Protect or Detect. This also lifts the effects of those moves.
- Egg MoveThe user suppresses the target and makes its move go last.
- Egg Move
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type