Charcadet evolution and how to get Charcadet (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Charcadet movesets, hidden ability, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Charcadet - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Charcadet - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Powers up the Pokémon's Fire- type moves if it's hit by one.
- Contact with the Pokemon may burn the attacker.
Charcadet - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
|Armarouge||Use Auspicious Armor on Charcadet. (At Zapapico exchange 10 Bronzor Fragments: Scarlet)|
|Ceruledge||Use Malicious Armor on Charcadet. (At Zapapico Exchange Sinistea Chips: Violet)|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Best Moves To Use
Charcadet Best Moveset
Charcadet - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is attacked with small flames. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user attacks the target by throwing a clump of special mud. All stat changes are returned to normal.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target becomes trapped within a fierce vortex of fire that rages four to five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The user shoots a sinister flame at the target to inflict a burn.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage equal to the user's level.
- Learned at Lvl. 24Cloaking itself in flame, the user attacks the target. Then, building up more power, the user raises its Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 28To inflict massive damage, the user burns itself out. After using the move, the user will no longer be Fire type.
- Learned at Lvl. 32The user torches everything around it in an inferno of scarlet flames. This may also leave those it hits with a burn.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM125The target is scorched with an intense blast of fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM24The target becomes trapped within a fierce vortex of fire that rages four to five turns.
- Learned via TM42The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage equal to the user's level.
- Learned via TM17The target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion.
- Learned via TM141The target is attacked with an intense blast of all-consuming fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM118The user attacks by exhaling hot breath on opposing Pokemon. This may also leave those Pokemon with a burn.
- Learned via TM107The user shoots a sinister flame at the target to inflict a burn.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM157The user attacks the target at full power. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM165The user cloaks itself in fire and charges the target. This also damages the user quite a lot. This attack may leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM38Cloaking itself in flame, the user attacks the target. Then, building up more power, the user raises its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveFor four turns, this move pevents the target from using the move it last used.
- Egg MoveThe user unleashes its grudge on the move last used by the target by cutting 4 PP from it.
- Egg MoveAfter using this move, if the user faints, the Pokemon that landed the knockout hit also faints. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type