Snom evolution and how to get Snom (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Snom movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Snom - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Snom - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Blocks the additional effects of attacks taken.
- The Pokemon is protected by ice scales, which halve the damage taken from special moves.
Snom - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Snom - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1While resisting, the user attacks opposing Pokemon. This lowers the Sp. Atk stats of those hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks with a chilling gust of powdery snow. This may also freeze opposing Pokemon.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM162The user generates a damaging sound wave by vibration. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM15While resisting, the user attacks opposing Pokemon. This lowers the Sp. Atk stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM21The user attacks by pouncing on the target. This also lowers the target’s Speed stat.
- Egg MoveA retaliation move that counters any special attack, inflicting double the damage taken.
- Egg MoveThe user bites the target. If the target is holding a berry, the user eats it and gain its effect.
- Egg MoveThe user stirs up a fairy wind and strike the target with it.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type