Morgrem evolution and how to get Morgrem (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Morgrem movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Morgrem - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Morgrem - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Gives priority to a status move.
- The Pokemon can check an opposing Pokémon's held item.
- Steal the opponent's item when hit with a direct attack.
Morgrem - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Morgrem - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. EvThe user pretends to bow its head, but then it stabs the target with its disheveled hair. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 1This attack hits first and makes the target flinch. It only works the first turn each time the user enters battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 1Flattery is ussed to confuse the target. However, this also raises the target's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user tells the target a secret, and the target loses its ability to concentrate. This lowers the target's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 16If the target has already taken some damage in the same turn, this attack's power is doubled.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user enrages and confuses the target. However, this also sharply raises the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 24This move enables the user to attack first. This move fails if the target is not readying an attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The user torments and enrages the target, making it incapable of using the same move twice in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 46The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 52The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM82The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM74A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from physical attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM80The user waggles a finger and stimulates its brain into randomly using nearly any move.
- Learned via TM95The user drains the target's blood. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM109The user catches the target off guard and swaps its held item with its own.
- Learned via TM92If opposing Pokemon know any move also known by the user, they are prevented from using it.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM94The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM73An energy-draining punch. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM140The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM61The user slashes with a sharp claw made from shadows. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM62The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM37The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM139This protects Pokemon on the ground from status conditions and halves damage from Dragon-type moves for five turns.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM79The user damages opposing Pokemon by emitting a powerful flash.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM22The user attacks the target by showering it with water that’s so cold it saps the target’s power. This also lowers the target’s Attack stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type