Floette evolution and how to get Floette (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Floette movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Floette - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Floette - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Prevents lowering of ally Grass-type Pokémon's stats.
- When an ally uses or loses an item, give them your currently held item.
Floette - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Floette - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is struck with slender, whiplike vines to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user stirs up a fairy wind and strike the target with it.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user creates a protective field that prevents status conditions for five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 15Sharp-edged leaves are launched to slash at opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 20One turn after this move is used, the user's or its replacement's HP is restored by half the user's max HP.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 27The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned at Lvl. 33The user stirs up a violent petal blizzard and attacks everything around it.
- Learned at Lvl. 38The user restores its own HP. The amount of HP regained varies with the weather.
- Learned at Lvl. 43This protects Pokemon on the ground from status conditions and halves damage from Dragon-type moves for five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 46Borrowing the power of the moon, the user attacks the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 51The user attacks the target by scattering petals for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned at Lvl. 58In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM120The target is hit by a strong telekinetic force. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM80The user waggles a finger and stimulates its brain into randomly using nearly any move.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM132The user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM109The user catches the target off guard and swaps its held item with its own.
- Learned via TM98The user employs its psychic power to exchange Abilities with the target.
- Learned via TM33The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM129The user quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM41The user attacks the target with stored power. The more the user's stats are raised, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM19Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM37The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM137The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned via TM139This protects Pokemon on the ground from status conditions and halves damage from Dragon-type moves for five turns.
- Learned via TM79The user damages opposing Pokemon by emitting a powerful flash.
- Learned via TM131The user attacks the enemy with a pollen puff that explodes. If the target is an ally, it gives the ally a pollen puff that restores its HP instead.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM22The user attacks the target by showering it with water that’s so cold it saps the target’s power. This also lowers the target’s Attack stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type