Mankey evolution and how to get Mankey (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Mankey movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Mankey - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Mankey - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Prevents the Pokemon from falling asleep.
- Anger PointMaxes the Attack stat after the Pokemon takes a critical hit.
- Boosts the Pokémon's Attack stat when its stats are lowered.
Mankey - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
|Primeape||Mankey Lvl. 28|
|Annihilape||Let Primeape use Rage Fist 20 Times and then increase its level.|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Mankey - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1Hard, pointed, sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user takes a deep breath and focuses so that critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item.
- Learned at Lvl. 5The target is raked with sharp claws of scythes quickly two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 8A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target is thrown using the power of gravity. It inflincts damage equal to the user's level.
- Learned at Lvl. 17The user enrages and confuses the target. However, this also sharply raises the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 22The user delivers a double chop with its forearms crossed. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 26If the target has already taken some damage in the same turn, this attack's power is doubled.
- Learned at Lvl. 29The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned at Lvl. 33The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. This also lowers the user's Defense and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 36An earsplitting screech harshly lowers the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 40Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned at Lvl. 44The user ramnpages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned at Lvl. 48The user risks everything to attack its target. The user faints but does damage equal to its HP.
- Learned via TM67The target is punched with a fiery fist. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM69The target is punched with an icy fist. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM68The target is punched with an electrified fist. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM126A strong electric blast crashes down on the target. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM80The user waggles a finger and stimulates its brain into randomly using nearly any move.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM156The user ramnpages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM157The user attacks the target at full power. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM64The user tenses its muscles to bulk up its body, raising both its Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM167The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. This also lowers the user's Defense and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM83The target is stabbed with a tentacle, arm, or the like steeped in poison. This may also posion the target.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM73An energy-draining punch. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM158The user heightens its mental focus and unleashes its power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM61The user slashes with a sharp claw made from shadows. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM102The user shoots filthy garbage at the target to attack. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM39The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Egg MoveA retaliation move that counters any physical attack, inflicting double the damage taken.
- Egg MoveA move that works differently for the Ghost type than for all other types.
- Egg MoveThe user unleashes its grudge on the move last used by the target by cutting 4 PP from it.
- Egg MoveThe user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Egg MoveThe user gets all party Pokemon to attack the target. The more party Pokemon, the greater the number of attacks.
- Egg MoveThe user slashes the target the instant an opportunity arises. Critical hits land more easily.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type