Makuhita evolution and how to get Makuhita (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Makuhita movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Makuhita - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Makuhita - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|♂ / ♀
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Boosts resistance to Fire- and Ice-type moves.
- Boosts the Attack stat if the Pokemon has a status condition.
- Removes additional effects to increase move damage
Makuhita - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Makuhita - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user takes a deep breath and focuses so that critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 4Sand is hurled in the target's face, reducing the target's accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 7The user lets loose a flurry of open-palmed arm thrusts that hit two or five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 10This attack hits first and makes the target flinch. It only works the first turn each time the user enters battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 13The target is attacked with a shock wave. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The target is blown away, and a different Pokemon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokemon.
- Learned at Lvl. 19The user slaps down the target's held item, and that item can't be used in that battle. The move does more damage if the target has a held item.
- Learned at Lvl. 22The user tenses its muscles to bulk up its body, raising both its Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The user maximizes its Attack stat in exchange for HP equal to half its max HP.
- Learned at Lvl. 28This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned at Lvl. 31The target is thrown using the power of gravity. It inflincts damage equal to the user's level.
- Learned at Lvl. 34The user focuses its mind before launching a punch. This move fails if the user is hit before it is used.
- Learned at Lvl. 37The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. This also lowers the user's Defense and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 43An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned at Lvl. 46The user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM67The target is punched with a fiery fist. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM69The target is punched with an icy fist. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM68The target is punched with an electrified fist. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM80The user waggles a finger and stimulates its brain into randomly using nearly any move.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM64The user tenses its muscles to bulk up its body, raising both its Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM167The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. This also lowers the user's Defense and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM83The target is stabbed with a tentacle, arm, or the like steeped in poison. This may also posion the target.
- Learned via TM73An energy-draining punch. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM158The user heightens its mental focus and unleashes its power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM121The user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM39The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
- Learned via TM22The user attacks the target by showering it with water that’s so cold it saps the target’s power. This also lowers the target’s Attack stat.
- Egg MoveA retaliation move that counters any physical attack, inflicting double the damage taken.
- Egg MoveThe user punches the target with full, concentrated power. This confuses the target if it hits.
- Egg MoveThe user delivers a double chop with its forearms crossed. Critical hits land more easily.
- Egg MoveThe user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Egg MoveThis attack hits a target using a move such as Protect or Detect. This also lifts the effects of those moves.
- Egg MoveThe user strikes the target with tough punches as fast as bullets. This move always goes first.
- Egg MoveThe user and its allies are protected from wide-ranging attacks for one turn.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type