Cinderace evolution and how to get Cinderace (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Cinderace movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Cinderace Tera Raid Event
Cinderace - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Cinderace - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
|♂ / ♀
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Powers up Fire-type moves when the Pokemon is in trouble.
- LiberoChanges the Pokemon's type to the type of the move it's about to use.
Cinderace - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Cinderace - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. EvThe user attacks by igniting a small stone and launching it as a fiery ball at the target. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is attacked with small flames. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 1This attack hits a target using a move such as Protect or Detect. This also lifts the effects of those moves.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target is quickly kicked twice in succession using both feet.
- Learned at Lvl. 19Cloaking itself in flame, the user attacks the target. Then, building up more power, the user raises its Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user sticks out its head and attacks by charing straight into the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 38A retaliation move that counters any physical attack, inflicting double the damage taken.
- Learned at Lvl. 46The user bounces up high, then drops on the target on the second turn. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 54A reckless, life-risking tackle in which the user rushes the target. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned at Lvl. 62With its mysterious power, the user swaps the effects on either side of the field.
- Learned via TM67The target is punched with a fiery fist. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM125The target is scorched with an intense blast of fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM24The target becomes trapped within a fierce vortex of fire that rages four to five turns.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM141The target is attacked with an intense blast of all-consuming fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM132The user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM114The user hurls a shadowy blob at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM118The user attacks by exhaling hot breath on opposing Pokemon. This may also leave those Pokemon with a burn.
- Learned via TM107The user shoots a sinister flame at the target to inflict a burn.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM153The target is razed by a fiery explosion. The user can't move the next turn.
- Learned via TM157The user attacks the target at full power. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM64The user tenses its muscles to bulk up its body, raising both its Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM165The user cloaks itself in fire and charges the target. This also damages the user quite a lot. This attack may leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM158The user heightens its mental focus and unleashes its power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM8The user bites with flame-cloaked fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it with a burn.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM102The user shoots filthy garbage at the target to attack. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM72The user hurls an electric orb at the target. The faster the user is than the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM38Cloaking itself in flame, the user attacks the target. Then, building up more power, the user raises its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM39The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM144A column of fire hits the target. When used with its grass equivalent, its power increases and a vast sea of fire appears.
- Learned via TM30The user yells as if it's ranting about something, which lowers the Sp. Atk stats of opposing Pokemon.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type