Galarian Meowth evolution and how to get Galarian Meowth (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Galarian Meowth movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Galarian Meowth - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Galarian Meowth - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|♂ / ♀
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- The Pokemon may pick up items.
- Unnerves opposing Pokemon and makes them unable to eat Berries
Galarian Meowth - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Galarian Meowth - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1This attack hits first and makes the target flinch. It only works the first turn each time the user enters battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The user sharpens its claws to boost its Attack stat and accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 8Hard, pointed, sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 12Numerous coins are hurled at the target to inflict damage. Money is earned after the battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The target is raked with steel claws. This may also raise the user's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user enrages and confuses the target. However, this also sharply raises the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 29The target is raked with sharp claws of scythes quickly two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 32An earsplitting screech harshly lowers the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The target is attacked with a slash of claws or blades. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 40A horrible sound like scraping metal harshly lowers the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 44The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM126A strong electric blast crashes down on the target. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM166A wicked thunderbolt is dropped on the target to inflict damage. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM80The user waggles a finger and stimulates its brain into randomly using nearly any move.
- Learned via TM128The user temporarily empties its mind to forget its concerns. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM57A restrained attack that prevents the target from fainting. The target is left with at least 1 HP.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM31The target is raked with steel claws. This may also raise the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM108The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM114The user hurls a shadowy blob at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM117The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM104The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM94The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM105The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors.
- Learned via TM140The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM61The user slashes with a sharp claw made from shadows. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM93The user gathers all its light energy and releases it all at once. This may also lower the target's SP. Def stat.
- Learned via TM102The user shoots filthy garbage at the target to attack. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM116The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM62The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM170The user fires a beam of steel that it collected from its entire body. This also damages the user.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveA reckless, life-risking tackle in which the user rushes the target. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Egg MoveA move that works differently for the Ghost type than for all other types.
- Egg MoveThe user flails about aimlessly to attack. The less HP the user has, the greater the move's power.
- Egg MoveThe user unleashes its grudge on the move last used by the target by cutting 4 PP from it.
- Egg MoveThe user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item.
- Egg MoveThe user slashes the target the instant an opportunity arises. Critical hits land more easily.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type