How to get Ting-Lu & Stakes Location in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Wo-Chien movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Ting-Lu - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Ting-Lu - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- No Hidden Ability-
Ting-Lu - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Ting-Lu - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user pins the target with a dark, arresting look. The target becomes unable to flee.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user traps the target inside a harshly raging sandstorm for four to five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user unleashes its grudge on the move last used by the target by cutting 4 PP from it.
- Learned at Lvl. 5The user lays a trap of spikes at the opposing team's feet. The trap hurts Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user stores power, then attacks. If the user moves after the target, this attack's power will be doubled.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The target is stomped with a big foot. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The target is blown away, and a different Pokemon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokemon.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 45Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The user summons a ruinous disaster. This cuts the target’s HP in half.
- Learned at Lvl. 55The user attacks the target's throat, and the resultant suffering prevents the target from using moves that emit sound for two turms.
- Learned at Lvl. 60Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 65The user faints when using this move. In return, this harshly lowers the target's Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 70The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned at Lvl. 75The user opens up a fissure in the ground and drops the target in. The target faints instantly if this attack hits.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM90The user lays a trap of spikes at the opposing team's feet. The trap hurts Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM94The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM133The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM116The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM121The user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM29This relentless attack does massive damage to a target affected by status conditions.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM30The user yells as if it's ranting about something, which lowers the Sp. Atk stats of opposing Pokemon.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type