How to get Finizen & Location in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Finizen movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Finizen - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Finizen - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Prevents the Pokemon from getting a burn.
- No Hidden Ability-
Finizen - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|How To Evolve
Recommended Nature and Tera Type
Adamant or Jolly is recommended
(Build that best supports Physical Moves)
|Atk ⬆/S.Atk ⬇
(Build that increases Speed)
|SPD ⬆/S.Atk ⬇
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Finizen - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user generate odd sound waves from its body that confuse the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water.
- Learned at Lvl. 7The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user takes a deep breath and focuses so that critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 13The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 17The user slams the target with a long tail, vines, or a tentacle. The target is hit twice in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 21Diving on the first turn, the user floats up and attacks on the next turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 29The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 34The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 39The user attacks by swinging its tail as if it were a vicious wave in a raging storm.
- Learned at Lvl. 44The user cloaks itself and its allies in a white mist that prevents any of their stats from being lowered for five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM142The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM77The user charges at the target and may make it flinch.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM19Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM37The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM110The user slams into the target using a full-force blast of water. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM22The user attacks the target by showering it with water that’s so cold it saps the target’s power. This also lowers the target’s Attack stat.
- Egg MoveA retaliation move that counters any physical attack, inflicting double the damage taken.
- Egg MoveThe user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokemon engaged in battle.
- Egg MoveThe user tickles the target into laughing, reducing its Attack and Defense stats.
- Egg MoveThe user bounces up high, then drops on the target on the second turn. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks everything around it with the distructive power of a terrible, explosive sound.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type