Wattrel evolution and how to get Wattrel (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Wattrel movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Wattrel - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Wattrel - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Restores HP if hit by an Electric-type move.
- Boosts the Sp. Atk stat when a stat is lowered.
Wattrel - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Nature and Tera Type
Timid or Modest is recommended
(Build that increases Speed)
|SPD ⬆/Atk ⬇|
(Build that best supports Special Move)
|S.Atk ⬆/Atk ⬇|
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Wattrel - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is jabbed with a sharply pointed beak or horn.
- Learned at Lvl. 4A jolt of ecectricity crashes down on the target to inflict damage. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 7The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 11The user pecks the target. If the target is holding a Berry, the user eats it and gains its effect.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user throws an electrically charged tackle at the target. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 19The user attacks in an uproar for three turns. During that time, no Pokemon can fall asleep.
- Learned at Lvl. 23The user lands and rests its body. This move restores the user's HP by up to half of its max HP.
- Learned at Lvl. 27The user slams the target with its wings. The target is hit twice in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 32The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 37After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned at Lvl. 43The user strikes everything around it by letting loose a flare of electricity. This may also cause paralysis.
- Learned via TM97The user flies up into the sky and the strike its target on the next turn.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM126A strong electric blast crashes down on the target. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM82The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target.
- Learned via TM166A wicked thunderbolt is dropped on the target to inflict damage. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM40The user launches razor-like wind to slash opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM113The user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM65The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM164The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned via TM23The user attacks the target with an electric charge. The user may use any remaining electricity to raise its Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM72The user hurls an electric orb at the target. The faster the user is than the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM48After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM147The user shrouds itself in electricity and smashes into its target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM160The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM96The user's body body generates an eerie impulse. Exposing the target to it harshly lowers the target's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM136The user electrifies the ground for five turns, powering up Electric-type moves. Pokemon on the ground no longer fall asleep.
- Egg MoveThe user charges up power and raises both its Defence and Sp. Def stats. This move can be used three times.
- Egg MoveThe power stored using the move Stockpile is released at once in an attack. The more power is stored, the greater the move's power.
- Egg MoveThe power stored using the move Stockpile is absorbed by the user to heal its HP. Storing more power heals more HP.
- Egg MoveThis attack move cuts down the target's HP to equal the user's HP.
- Egg MoveThe user covers the target's body with a mass of down that harshly lowers its Attack stat.
- Egg MoveThis attack move varies in power and type depending on the weather.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type