Surskit evolution and how to get Surskit (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Surskit movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Surskit - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Surskit Basic Information
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
- Swift SwimBoosts the Pokémon's Speed stat in rain.
Surskit - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Surskit - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water.
- Learned at Lvl. 6The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 9A sweet scent that harshly lowers opposing Pokemon's evasiveness.
- Learned at Lvl. 14The user shoots a torrent of water at the target and changes the target's type to Water.
- Learned at Lvl. 17A spray of bubbles is forcefully ejected at the target. This may also lower the target's Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 22The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The user cloaks itself and its allies in a white mist that prevents any of their stats from being lowered for five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokemon engaged in battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Learned at Lvl. 38The user weaves a sticky net around the opposing team, which lowers their Speed stats upon switching into battle.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM142The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM16The target is attacked with a peculiar ray. This may also leave the target confused.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM77The user charges at the target and may make it flinch.
- Learned via TM95The user drains the target's blood. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM132The user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM114The user hurls a shadowy blob at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM162The user generates a damaging sound wave by vibration. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM15While resisting, the user attacks opposing Pokemon. This lowers the Sp. Atk stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM110The user slams into the target using a full-force blast of water. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Egg MoveThe target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Egg MoveThe target is attacked with a peculiar ray. This may also leave the target confused.
- Egg MoveThe user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Egg MoveThe user bites the target. If the target is holding a berry, the user eats it and gain its effect.
- Egg MoveThe user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Egg MoveThe user employs its psychic power to average its Attack and Sp. Atk stats with those of the target.
- Egg MoveWhen the user knocks out a target with this move, the user's Attack stat rises drastically.
- Egg MoveThe user makes a lunge at the target, attacking with full force. This also lowers the target's Attack stat.