Tandemaus evolution and how to get Tandemaus (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Tandemaus movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Tandemaus - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Tandemaus - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Enables a sure getaway from wild Pokémon.
- The Pokemon may pick up items.
- Prevents the Pokemon from becoming confused.
Tandemaus - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Not Able To Evolve By Leveling Up Other Than In Battles
Tandemaus only evolves to Maushold through the EXP from battles. Even if you use Rare Candy or EXP Candy to level up to Lv25, it will not evolve, you have to put it in your Party and to level up by gaining EXP from battles.
The Cutscene Will Be Skipped If Maushold Is In Your Lineup
Normally, a cutscene will be shown when evolving at the end of a battle, but if Maushold is in your lineup, it will evolve without a cutscene. If you want to watch the cutscene, you must end the battle while Maushold is in the battlefield.
Evolve To Family of Three At Random
|Family of Three
|Family of Four
When evolving into Maushold, it may randomly evolve into the Family of Three Form instead of the normal Family of Four. There are no specific conditions for becoming the Family of Three form, and it is completely random.
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Tandemaus - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is physically pounded with a long tail, a foreleg, or the like.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user stares at the target with its baby-doll eyes, which lowers the target's Attack stat. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 5The user attacks the target with an echoing voice. If this move is used every turn, its power is increased.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 11The user chomps hard on the target with its sharp front fangs. This cuts the target's HP in half.
- Learned at Lvl. 14The user slams the target with a long tail, vines, or a tentacle. The target is hit twice in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 18The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 22The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 26The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 33The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 37The user gets all party Pokemon to attack the target. The more party Pokemon, the greater the number of attacks.
- Learned at Lvl. 41The user mimics the move used immediately before it. The move fails if no other move has been used yet.
- Learned at Lvl. 46The user’s fellows gather in droves to perform a combo attack that hits the target one to ten times in a row.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM82The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM132The user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM108The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM117The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM56The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM61The user slashes with a sharp claw made from shadows. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM39The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Egg MoveThe target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. This may also make the target flinch.
- Egg MoveThe user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Egg MoveThe user tickles the target into laughing, reducing its Attack and Defense stats.
- Egg MoveThis attack hits a target using a move such as Protect or Detect. This also lifts the effects of those moves.
- Egg MoveThe user trades held items with the target faster than the eye can follow.
- Egg MoveThe user helps the target and makes it use its move right after the user.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type