Skiddo evolution and how to get Skiddo (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Skiddo movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Skiddo - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Skiddo - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|♂ / ♀
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Boosts the Attack stat when hit by a Grass-type move
- Increases defense on grassy terrain.
Skiddo - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Skiddo - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user's body grows all at once, raising the Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 7The target is struck with slender, whiplike vines to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 9The user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokemon less wary and lowering their Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 12A seed is planted on the target. It steals some HP from the target every turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 13Sharp-edged leaves are launched to slash at opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 16A seed that can cause worry is planted on the ground. It prevents sleep by making the target's Ability Insomnia.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user restores its own HP. The amount of HP regained varies with the weather.
- Learned at Lvl. 22A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned at Lvl. 26The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned at Lvl. 34The user tenses its muscles to bulk up its body, raising both its Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 38A reckless, life-risking tackle in which the user rushes the target. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned at Lvl. 42The user drains the target's energy with its horns. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 45The user handles a sharp leaf like a sword and attacks by cutting its target. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM56The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned via TM64The user tenses its muscles to bulk up its body, raising both its Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM33The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM159The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM147The user shrouds itself in electricity and smashes into its target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM137The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveThe user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its Defense stat.
- Egg MoveThe user continually rolls into the target over five turns. It becomes more powerful each time it hits.
- Egg MoveThe user restores its own HP by up to half of its max HP.
- Egg MoveThe user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type