Foongus evolution and how to get Foongus (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Foongus movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Foongus - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Foongus - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Contact may poison or cause paralysis or sleep.
- Restores a little HP when withdrawn from battle
Foongus - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Foongus - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The user's body grows all at once, raising the Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user scatters a cloud of numbing powder that paralyzes the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 12A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The user restores its own HP. The amount of HP regained varies with the weather.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user attacks the target by throwing a clump of special mud. All stat changes are returned to normal.
- Learned at Lvl. 24A sweet scent that harshly lowers opposing Pokemon's evasiveness.
- Learned at Lvl. 28A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 32The user lays roots that restore its HP on every turn. Because its rooted, it can't be switched out.
- Learned at Lvl. 36A move that leaves the target badly poisoned. Its poison damage worsens every turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user scatters a cloud of irritating powder to draw attention to itself. Opposing Pokemon aim only at the user.
- Learned at Lvl. 44In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 48The user catches bursts of spores that induce sleep.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM148Unsanitary sludge is hurled at the target. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM56The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned via TM33The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM159The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM45The user drenches the target in a special poisonous liquid. This move's power is doubled if the target is poisoned.
- Learned via TM62The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM137The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned via TM131The user attacks the enemy with a pollen puff that explodes. If the target is an ally, it gives the ally a pollen puff that restores its HP instead.
- Egg MoveThe user scatters a cloud of poison dust that poisons the ground.
- Egg MoveThe user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its Defense stat.
- Egg MoveThe user continually rolls into the target over five turns. It becomes more powerful each time it hits.
- Egg MoveA seed that can cause worry is planted on the ground. It prevents sleep by making the target's Ability Insomnia.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type