Happiny evolution and how to get Happiny (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Happiny movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Happiny - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Happiny - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- All status conditions heal when the Pokemon switches out.
- Boosts the likelihood of additional effects occurring.
- Reduces damage taken by your allies.
Happiny - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
|Chansey||Make Happini hold an Oval Stone and increase its level during Morning or Afternoon.|
|Blissey||Reach Max Friendship and Lvl. Up|
Recommended Nature and Tera Type
Bold or Calm is recommended
(Build that is made around Physical Defense)
|Def ⬆/Atk ⬇|
(Build that is strong for Special Defense)
|S.Def ⬆/Atk ⬇|
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Happiny - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is physically pounded with a long tail, a foreleg, or the like.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user mimics the move used immediately before it. The move fails if no other move has been used yet.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user kisses the target with a sweet, angelic cuteness that causes confusion.
- Learned at Lvl. 12Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM82The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target.
- Learned via TM120The target is hit by a strong telekinetic force. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM80The user waggles a finger and stimulates its brain into randomly using nearly any move.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM114The user hurls a shadowy blob at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM117The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM41The user attacks the target with stored power. The more the user's stats are raised, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM19Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM52The user summons a snowstorm lasting five turns. This boosts the Defense stats of Ice types.
- Egg MoveThe target is thrown using the power of gravity. It inflincts damage equal to the user's level.
- Egg MoveThe user makes a soothing bell chime to heal the status conditions of all the party Pokemon.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks by giving the target a gift with a hidden trap. It restores HP sometimes, however.
- Egg MoveThis move enables Flying-type Pokemon or Pokemon with the Levitate Ability to be hit by Ground-type moves. Moves that involve flying can't be used.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type