How to get Brute Bonnet & Location, base stats and moves in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Great Tusk movesets, ability & hidden ability, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Brute Bonnet - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Brute Bonnet - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- No Hidden Ability-
Brute Bonnet - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Brute Bonnet - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user's body grows all at once, raising the Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 7The user scatters a cloud of numbing powder that paralyzes the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 14A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 21The user restores its own HP. The amount of HP regained varies with the weather.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The user attacks the target by throwing a clump of special mud. All stat changes are returned to normal.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user stores power, then attacks. If the user moves after the target, this attack's power will be doubled.
- Learned at Lvl. 42The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned at Lvl. 49A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 56This move enables the user to attack first. This move fails if the target is not readying an attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 63The user catches bursts of spores that induce sleep.
- Learned at Lvl. 70The user lays roots that restore its HP on every turn. Because its rooted, it can't be switched out.
- Learned at Lvl. 77The user scatters a cloud of irritating powder to draw attention to itself. Opposing Pokemon aim only at the user.
- Learned at Lvl. 91In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM17The target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM156The user ramnpages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM108The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM56The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned via TM33The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM167The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. This also lowers the user's Defense and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM94The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM133The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM159The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM45The user drenches the target in a special poisonous liquid. This move's power is doubled if the target is poisoned.
- Learned via TM29This relentless attack does massive damage to a target affected by status conditions.
- Learned via TM137The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned via TM131The user attacks the enemy with a pollen puff that explodes. If the target is an ally, it gives the ally a pollen puff that restores its HP instead.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type