How to get Slither Wing & Location, base stats and moves in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Great Tusk movesets, ability & hidden ability, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Slither Wing - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Slither Wing - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- No Hidden Ability-
Slither Wing - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Best Moves To Use
Slither Wing Best Moveset
Slither Wing - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A gust of wind is whipped up by wings and launched at the target to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is attacked with small flames. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user bites the target. If the target is holding a berry, the user eats it and gain its effect.
- Learned at Lvl. 7The user scatters a cloud of poison dust that poisons the ground.
- Learned at Lvl. 7The user scatters a cloud of numbing powder that paralyzes the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 14Cloaking itself in flame, the user attacks the target. Then, building up more power, the user raises its Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 21The target is stomped with a big foot. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user restores its own HP. The amount of HP regained varies with the weather.
- Learned at Lvl. 42The user makes a lunge at the target, attacking with full force. This also lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 49The user attacks the target with great power. However, this also lowers the user's Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 56The user tenses its muscles to bulk up its body, raising both its Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 63The user slams the target with its wings. The target is hit twice in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 70Althouogh this move has great power, it only works the first turn each time the user enters battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 77The target is blown away, and a different Pokemon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokemon.
- Learned at Lvl. 84The user drains the target's blood. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 91The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM95The user drains the target's blood. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM118The user attacks by exhaling hot breath on opposing Pokemon. This may also leave those Pokemon with a burn.
- Learned via TM107The user shoots a sinister flame at the target to inflict a burn.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM64The user tenses its muscles to bulk up its body, raising both its Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM167The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. This also lowers the user's Defense and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM165The user cloaks itself in fire and charges the target. This also damages the user quite a lot. This attack may leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM162The user generates a damaging sound wave by vibration. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM121The user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM38Cloaking itself in flame, the user attacks the target. Then, building up more power, the user raises its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM39The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM147The user shrouds itself in electricity and smashes into its target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM160The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type