How to get Iron Bundle & Location, base stats and moves in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Great Tusk movesets, ability & hidden ability, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Iron Bundle - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Iron Bundle - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- No Hidden Ability-
Iron Bundle - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|How To Evolve
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Best Moves To Use
Iron Bundle Best Moveset
Iron Bundle - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks by giving the target a gift with a hidden trap. It restores HP sometimes, however.
- Learned at Lvl. 7The user attacks with a chilling gust of powdery snow. This may also freeze opposing Pokemon.
- Learned at Lvl. 14The user traps the target in a violent swirling whirlpool for four to five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 21A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned at Lvl. 28A corkscrewing attack that strikes the target with a sharp beak acting as a drill.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 42The user rapidly cools the target. This may also leave the target frozen. This move is super effective on Water types.
- Learned at Lvl. 49After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned at Lvl. 56The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned at Lvl. 63The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 70The user summons a snowstorm lasting five turns. This boosts the Defense stats of Ice types.
- Learned at Lvl. 77The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned at Lvl. 84This move reduces damage from physical and special moves for five turns. This can only be used in a hailstorm.
- Learned at Lvl. 91A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM69The target is punched with an icy fist. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM142The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM40The user launches razor-like wind to slash opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM46The power of this attack move is doubled if the user has been hurt by the target in the same turn.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM136The user electrifies the ground for five turns, powering up Electric-type moves. Pokemon on the ground no longer fall asleep.
- Learned via TM124The user covers its feet in thin ice and twirls around, slamming into the target. This move’s spinning motion also destroys the terrain.
- Learned via TM52The user summons a snowstorm lasting five turns. This boosts the Defense stats of Ice types.
- Learned via TM22The user attacks the target by showering it with water that’s so cold it saps the target’s power. This also lowers the target’s Attack stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type