Bramblin evolution and how to get Bramblin (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Bramblin movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Bramblin - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Bramblin - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Passes through the opposing Pokémon's barrier and strikes
Bramblin - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
|Brambleghast||Use Let's Go to walk your Pokemon up to 1000 steps then increase its level.|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Bramblin - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user continually rolls into the target over five turns. It becomes more powerful each time it hits.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 5A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 9A spin attack that can also eliminate such moves as Bind, Wrap, and Leech Seed. This also raises the user's Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 13The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 17The target is infested and attacked for four to five turns. The target can't flee during this time.
- Learned at Lvl. 21This relentless attack does massive damage to a target affected by status conditions.
- Learned at Lvl. 25A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 29For four turns, this move pevents the target from using the move it last used.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user vanishes somewhere, then strikes the target on the next turn. This move hits even if the target protects itself.
- Learned at Lvl. 40A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 45A move that works differently for the Ghost type than for all other types.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The user adds its HP to the target's HP, then equally shares the combined HP with the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 55The user violently whirls its vines, tentacles, or the like to harshly lash the target.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM42The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage equal to the user's level.
- Learned via TM17The target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM90The user lays a trap of spikes at the opposing team's feet. The trap hurts Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM114The user hurls a shadowy blob at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM56The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM159The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM29This relentless attack does massive damage to a target affected by status conditions.
- Learned via TM151The user vanishes somewhere, then strikes the target on the next turn. This move hits even if the target protects itself.
- Learned via TM137The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned via TM21The user attacks by pouncing on the target. This also lowers the target’s Speed stat.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveA seed is planted on the target. It steals some HP from the target every turn.
- Egg MoveThe user gets all party Pokemon to attack the target. The more party Pokemon, the greater the number of attacks.
- Egg MoveThe user blocks the target's way with arms spread wide to prevent escape.
- Egg MoveThe user extends its shadow and attacks the target from behind. This move always goes first.
- Egg MoveThe user restores its HP by the same amount as the target's Attack stat. It also lowers the target's Attack stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type