Capsakid evolution and how to get Capsakid (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Capsakid movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Capsakid - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Capsakid - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Boosts the Pokémon's Speed stat in sunshine.
- Prevents the Pokemon from falling asleep.
- The Pokemon can't use any held items.
Capsakid - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Nature and Tera Type
Hasty or Naive is recommended
(Build that is strong for both Physical and Special Moves)
|SPD ⬆/Def ⬇|
(Build that is strong for both Physical and Special Moves)
|SPD ⬆/S.Def ⬇|
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Capsakid - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks by pelting the target with leaves.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user's body grows all at once, raising the Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 13Sharp-edged leaves are launched to slash at opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 17The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned at Lvl. 21The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user sticks out its head and attacks by charing straight into the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 38The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 44The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned at Lvl. 48In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM108The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM56The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned via TM33The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM159The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM137The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveA seed is planted on the target. It steals some HP from the target every turn.
- Egg MoveThe user continually rolls into the target over five turns. It becomes more powerful each time it hits.
- Egg MoveThe user lays roots that restore its HP on every turn. Because its rooted, it can't be switched out.
- Egg MoveA seed that can cause worry is planted on the ground. It prevents sleep by making the target's Ability Insomnia.
- Egg MoveThe user scatters a cloud of irritating powder to draw attention to itself. Opposing Pokemon aim only at the user.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type