Flittle evolution and how to get Flittle (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Flittle movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Flittle - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Flittle - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Senses an opposing Pokémon's dangerous moves
- The Pokemon can check an opposing Pokémon's held item.
- Its Speed stat is gradually boosted.
Flittle - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Nature and Tera Type
Timid or Modest is recommended
(Build that increases Speed)
|SPD ⬆/Atk ⬇
(Build that best supports Special Move)
|S.Atk ⬆/Atk ⬇
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Flittle - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is jabbed with a sharply pointed beak or horn.
- Learned at Lvl. 5The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user stares at the target with its baby-doll eyes, which lowers the target's Attack stat. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 11Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 19The target is attacked with a peculiar ray. This may also leave the target confused.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user pecks the target. If the target is holding a Berry, the user eats it and gains its effect.
- Learned at Lvl. 29The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 34The user attacks in an uproar for three turns. During that time, no Pokemon can fall asleep.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM16The target is attacked with a peculiar ray. This may also leave the target confused.
- Learned via TM120The target is hit by a strong telekinetic force. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM17The target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM74A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from physical attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM132The user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM109The user catches the target off guard and swaps its held item with its own.
- Learned via TM98The user employs its psychic power to exchange Abilities with the target.
- Learned via TM129The user quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM161The user creates a bizzarre area in which slower Pokemon get to move first for five turns.
- Learned via TM54The user materializes an odd psychic wave to attack the target. This attack does physical damage.
- Learned via TM62The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM41The user attacks the target with stored power. The more the user's stats are raised, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM19Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM138This protects Pokemon on the ground from priority moves and powers up Psychic-type moves for five turns.
- Learned via TM21The user attacks by pouncing on the target. This also lowers the target’s Speed stat.
- Egg MoveThe user employs hypnotic suggestion to make the target fall into a deep sleep.
- Egg MoveThe user lands and rests its body. This move restores the user's HP by up to half of its max HP.
- Egg MoveThe user teleports using a strange power and switch places with one of its allies.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type