Wiglett evolution and how to get Wiglett (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Wiglett movesets, how to capture, hidden ability, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Wiglett - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Wiglett - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Lower your opponent's speed when hit with a direct attack.
- Boosts speed when hit by a ghost, bug, or dark type move.
- Boosts the Pokémon's evasion in a sandstorm.
Wiglett - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Nature and Tera Type
Jolly or Adamant is recommended
(Build that increases Speed)
|SPD ⬆/S.Atk ⬇|
(Build that best supports Physical Moves)
|Atk ⬆/S.Atk ⬇|
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Wiglett - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1Sand is hurled in the target's face, reducing the target's accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 8A long body, vines, or the like are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four or five turns,
- Learned at Lvl. 12The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The target is slammed with a long tail, vines, or the like to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user sticks out its head and attacks by charing straight into the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 32This move enables the user to attack first. This move fails if the target is not readying an attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The user attacks the target's throat, and the resultant suffering prevents the target from using moves that emit sound for two turms.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user slams into the target using a full-force blast of water. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM142The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM133The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM62The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM110The user slams into the target using a full-force blast of water. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM22The user attacks the target by showering it with water that’s so cold it saps the target’s power. This also lowers the target’s Attack stat.
- Egg MoveThe user faints when using this move. In return, this harshly lowers the target's Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
- Egg MoveThe user risks everything to attack its target. The user faints but does damage equal to its HP.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type