Cufant evolution and how to get Cufant (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Cufant movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Cufant - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Cufant - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Removes additional effects to increase move damage
- Doubles your weight.
Cufant - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Cufant - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 5The user continually rolls into the target over five turns. It becomes more powerful each time it hits.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user attacks with a punch. This may also lower the target's defenses.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The target is stomped with a big foot. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The target is slugged with a punch thrown at maximum power.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 45The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The user fiercely attacks the target using its entire body.
- Learned at Lvl. 55The user attacks the target with great power. However, this also lowers the user's Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM104The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM76The user hurls hard rocks at the target. Two to five rocks are launched in a row.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM133The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM93The user gathers all its light energy and releases it all at once. This may also lower the target's SP. Def stat.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM116The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM121The user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
- Learned via TM170The user fires a beam of steel that it collected from its entire body. This also damages the user.
- Egg MoveThe target is blown away, and a different Pokemon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokemon.
- Egg MoveThe target is slammed with a long tail, vines, or the like to inflict damage.
- Egg MoveA reckless, life-risking tackle in which the user rushes the target. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Egg MoveThe user opens up a fissure in the ground and drops the target in. The target faints instantly if this attack hits.
- Egg MoveThe user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its Defense stat.
- Egg MoveA move that works differently for the Ghost type than for all other types.
- Egg MoveThe user enrages and confuses the target. However, this also sharply raises the target's Attack stat.
- Egg MoveThe user lets out a damaging belch at the target. The user must eat a held Berry to use this move.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type