Lokix evolution and how to get Lokix (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Lokix movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Lokix - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Lokix - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Powers up Bug-type moves when the Pokemon is in trouble.
- Powers up not very effective moves.
Lokix - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Lokix - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. EvThe user makes a lunge at the target, attacking with full force. This also lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 1This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned at Lvl. 4While resisting, the user attacks opposing Pokemon. This lowers the Sp. Atk stats of those hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 6The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 9If the target has already taken some damage in the same turn, this attack's power is doubled.
- Learned at Lvl. 11The target is quickly kicked twice in succession using both feet.
- Learned at Lvl. 14An earsplitting screech harshly lowers the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 18The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned at Lvl. 22The user bites the target. If the target is holding a berry, the user eats it and gain its effect.
- Learned at Lvl. 28This attack hits a target using a move such as Protect or Detect. This also lifts the effects of those moves.
- Learned at Lvl. 32The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The user attacks the target's throat, and the resultant suffering prevents the target from using moves that emit sound for two turms.
- Learned at Lvl. 40This move enables the user to attack first. This move fails if the target is not readying an attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 44Althouogh this move has great power, it only works the first turn each time the user enters battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 48The user bounces up high, then drops on the target on the second turn. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 53The user attacks by kicking up into the air and slamming its heel down upon the target. This may also confuse the target. If it misses, the user takes damage instead.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM95The user drains the target's blood. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM94The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM105The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors.
- Learned via TM162The user generates a damaging sound wave by vibration. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM39The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned via TM15While resisting, the user attacks opposing Pokemon. This lowers the Sp. Atk stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM21The user attacks by pouncing on the target. This also lowers the target’s Speed stat.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type