Dachsbun evolution and how to get Dachsbun (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Dachsbun movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Dachsbun - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Dachsbun - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Protects you and your allies from abilities like Encore, Taunt, Torment, etc.
Dachsbun - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Nature and Tera Type
Impish or Jolly is recommended
(Build that best supports Defense)
|Def ⬆/S.Atk ⬇|
(Build that increases Speed)
|SPD ⬆/S.Atk ⬇|
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Dachsbun - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 3The target is licked with a long tongue, causing damage. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 6The user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokemon less wary and lowering their Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item.
- Learned at Lvl. 11The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user stares at the target with its baby-doll eyes, which lowers the target's Attack stat. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 18The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 22The user is roused, and its Attack and Sp. Atk stats increase.
- Learned at Lvl. 29The user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Learned at Lvl. 33The target is scared off, and a different Pokemon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokemon.
- Learned at Lvl. 38A reckless, life-risking tackle in which the user rushes the target. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned at Lvl. 42The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 47The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 53This move can only be used only after the user has used all other moves it knows in the battle.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM132The user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM108The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM9The user bites with electrified fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it with paralysis.
- Learned via TM10The user bites with cold-infused fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it frozen.
- Learned via TM8The user bites with flame-cloaked fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it with a burn.
- Learned via TM30The user yells as if it's ranting about something, which lowers the Sp. Atk stats of opposing Pokemon.
- Learned via TM37The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM139This protects Pokemon on the ground from status conditions and halves damage from Dragon-type moves for five turns.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM79The user damages opposing Pokemon by emitting a powerful flash.
- Learned via TM63The user bites the target with its psychic capabilities. This can also destroy Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type