Carkol evolution and how to get Carkol (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Carkol movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Carkol - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Carkol - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- When a Pokemon with Steam Engine is hit by an Fire-type or Water-type move, its Speed stat is increased by three stages. Does not make you immune.
- Contact with the Pokemon may burn the attacker.
- Powers up the Pokémon's Fire- type moves if it's hit by one.
Carkol - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Carkol - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. EvCloaking itself in flame, the user attacks the target. Then, building up more power, the user raises its Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user releases an obscuring cloud of smoke or ink. This lowers the target's accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A spin attack that can also eliminate such moves as Bind, Wrap, and Leech Seed. This also raises the user's Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user throws a stone or similar projectile to attack the target. A flying Pokemon will fall to the ground when it's hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user polishes its body to reduce drag. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user attacks with a prehistoric power. This may also raise all the user's stats at once.
- Learned at Lvl. 27To inflict massive damage, the user burns itself out. After using the move, the user will no longer be Fire type.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 41The user slams its target with its flame-covered body. The more the user outweights the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 48The user hurls hard rocks at the target. Two to five rocks are launched in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 55The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM125The target is scorched with an intense blast of fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM24The target becomes trapped within a fierce vortex of fire that rages four to five turns.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM74A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from physical attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM141The target is attacked with an intense blast of all-consuming fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM90The user lays a trap of spikes at the opposing team's feet. The trap hurts Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM118The user attacks by exhaling hot breath on opposing Pokemon. This may also leave those Pokemon with a burn.
- Learned via TM107The user shoots a sinister flame at the target to inflict a burn.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM157The user attacks the target at full power. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM104The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned via TM76The user hurls hard rocks at the target. Two to five rocks are launched in a row.
- Learned via TM165The user cloaks itself in fire and charges the target. This also damages the user quite a lot. This attack may leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM101The user attacks with a ray of light that sparkles as if it were made of gemstones.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM116The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM121The user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM38Cloaking itself in flame, the user attacks the target. Then, building up more power, the user raises its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type