Clauncher evolution and how to get Clauncher (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Clauncher movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Clauncher - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Clauncher Basic Information
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
- Mega LauncherPowers up aura and pulse moves.
Clauncher - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Clauncher - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user just flops and splashes around to no effect at all...
- Learned at Lvl. 5
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user flails about aimlessly to attack. The less HP the user has, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user throws a stone or similar projectile to attack the target. A flying Pokemon will fall to the ground when it's hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The user sharpens its claws to boost its Attack stat and accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 35A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user lets loose a blast of aura power from deep within its body at the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 45The user bounces up high, then drops on the target on the second turn. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The user attacks by shooting muddy water at opposing Pokemon. This may also lower their accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 55The target is hammered with a large pincer. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM142The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM77The user charges at the target and may make it flinch.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM112The user lets loose a blast of aura power from deep within its body at the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM94The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM115The target is attacked with a shock wave generated by the user's gaping mouth.
- Learned via TM93The user gathers all its light energy and releases it all at once. This may also lower the target's SP. Def stat.
- Learned via TM45The user drenches the target in a special poisonous liquid. This move's power is doubled if the target is poisoned.
- Learned via TM110The user slams into the target using a full-force blast of water. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Egg MoveA spray of bubbles is forcefully ejected at the target. This may also lower the target's Speed stat.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks by swinging its tail as if it were a vicious wave in a raging storm.
- Egg MoveThe user dances with an odd rhythm that compels that target to mimic it, making the target's Ability the same as the user's.