Pawniard evolution and how to get Pawniard (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Pawniard movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Pawniard - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Pawniard - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Boosts the Pokémon's Attack stat when its stats are lowered.
- Protects the Pokemon from flinching.
- The Pokemon raises opposing Pokémon's PP usage.
Pawniard - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
|Bisharp||Pawniard Lvl. 52|
|Kingambit||Make Bisharp hold a Leader's Crest then defeat the Bisharp that is surrounded by Pawniards.|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Pawniard - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1Hard, pointed, sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 5The target is slashed with scythes or claws. This attack becomes more powerful if it hits in succession.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The target is raked with steel claws. This may also raise the user's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user torments and enrages the target, making it incapable of using the same move twice in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 25If the target has already taken some damage in the same turn, this attack's power is doubled.
- Learned at Lvl. 30A horrible sound like scraping metal harshly lowers the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The target is attacked with a slash of claws or blades. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user slashes the target the instant an opportunity arises. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 45The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The user gets revenge for a fainted ally. If an ally fainted in the previous turn, this move's power is increased.
- Learned at Lvl. 55The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 60A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 65A vicious, tearing attack with big pincers. The target faints instantly if this attack hits.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM82The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM57A restrained attack that prevents the target from fainting. The target is left with at least 1 HP.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM31The target is raked with steel claws. This may also raise the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM104The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM83The target is stabbed with a tentacle, arm, or the like steeped in poison. This may also posion the target.
- Learned via TM94The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM65The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM105The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors.
- Learned via TM61The user slashes with a sharp claw made from shadows. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM93The user gathers all its light energy and releases it all at once. This may also lower the target's SP. Def stat.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM116The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM39The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned via TM62The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM30The user yells as if it's ranting about something, which lowers the Sp. Atk stats of opposing Pokemon.
- Learned via TM170The user fires a beam of steel that it collected from its entire body. This also damages the user.
- Egg MoveThe user sticks out its head and attacks by charing straight into the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Egg MoveThe user pins the target with a dark, arresting look. The target becomes unable to flee.
- Egg MoveThis move enables the user to attack first. This move fails if the target is not readying an attack.
- Egg MoveThe user protects itself and its allies from priority moves.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type