Abomasnow evolution and how to get Abomasnow (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Abomasnow movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Abomasnow - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Abomasnow - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- The Pokemon summons a hailstorm when it enters a battle.
- Gives full immunity to all sound-based moves.
Abomasnow - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Abomasnow - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. EvThe target is punched with an icy fist. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user cloaks itself and its allies in a white mist that prevents any of their stats from being lowered for five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks with a chilling gust of powdery snow. This may also freeze opposing Pokemon.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks by pelting the target with leaves.
- Learned at Lvl. 1This move reduces damage from physical and special moves for five turns. This can only be used in a hailstorm.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user flash-freezes chunks of ice and hurls them at the target. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 20Sharp-edged leaves are launched to slash at opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user enrages and confuses the target. However, this also sharply raises the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user lays roots that restore its HP on every turn. Because its rooted, it can't be switched out.
- Learned at Lvl. 43The user slams its rugged body into the target to attack. This also damage the user quite a lot.
- Learned at Lvl. 49A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned at Lvl. 56The target faints instantly. It's less likely to hit the target if it's used by Pokemon other than Ice types.
- Learned via TM69The target is punched with an icy fist. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM156The user ramnpages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM56The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned via TM33The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM158The user heightens its mental focus and unleashes its power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM133The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM46The power of this attack move is doubled if the user has been hurt by the target in the same turn.
- Learned via TM159The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
- Learned via TM124The user covers its feet in thin ice and twirls around, slamming into the target. This move’s spinning motion also destroys the terrain.
- Learned via TM52The user summons a snowstorm lasting five turns. This boosts the Defense stats of Ice types.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM22The user attacks the target by showering it with water that’s so cold it saps the target’s power. This also lowers the target’s Attack stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type