Golduck evolution and how to get Golduck (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Golduck movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Golduck - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Golduck - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Prevents the use of self-destructing moves.
- Eliminates the effects of weather.
- Boosts the Pokémon's Speed stat in rain.
Golduck - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Golduck - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1Hard, pointed, sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokemon less wary and lowering their Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 9The target is raked with sharp claws of scythes quickly two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 15For four turns, this move pevents the target from using the move it last used.
- Learned at Lvl. 18The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 21An earsplitting screech harshly lowers the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user attacks by swinging its tail as if it were a vicious wave in a raging storm.
- Learned at Lvl. 27The user shoots a torrent of water at the target and changes the target's type to Water.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user hypnotizes itself into copying any stat change made by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The user temporarily empties its mind to forget its concerns. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned at Lvl. 45The user creates a bizarre area in which Pokemon Defense and Sp. Def stats are swapped for five turns.
- Learned via TM69The target is punched with an icy fist. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM142The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM16The target is attacked with a peculiar ray. This may also leave the target confused.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM120The target is hit by a strong telekinetic force. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM17The target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM80The user waggles a finger and stimulates its brain into randomly using nearly any move.
- Learned via TM77The user charges at the target and may make it flinch.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM128The user temporarily empties its mind to forget its concerns. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM98The user employs its psychic power to exchange Abilities with the target.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM129The user quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM101The user attacks with a ray of light that sparkles as if it were made of gemstones.
- Learned via TM158The user heightens its mental focus and unleashes its power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM140The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM61The user slashes with a sharp claw made from shadows. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM54The user materializes an odd psychic wave to attack the target. This attack does physical damage.
- Learned via TM39The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned via TM110The user slams into the target using a full-force blast of water. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM22The user attacks the target by showering it with water that’s so cold it saps the target’s power. This also lowers the target’s Attack stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type