Igglybuff evolution and how to get Igglybuff (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Igglybuff movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Igglybuff - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Igglybuff - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Contact with the Pokemon may cause infatuation.
- Boosts the Sp. Atk stat when a stat is lowered.
- Reduces damage taken by your allies.
Igglybuff - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
|Jigglypuff||Reach Max Friendship and Lvl. Up|
|Wigglytuff||Use Jigglypuff to Moon Stone|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Igglybuff - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is physically pounded with a long tail, a foreleg, or the like.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A soothing lullaby is sung in a calming voice that puts the target into a deep slumber.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user mimics the move used immediately before it. The move fails if no other move has been used yet.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user kisses the target with a sweet, angelic cuteness that causes confusion.
- Learned at Lvl. 12Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 16For four turns, this move pevents the target from using the move it last used.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM125The target is scorched with an intense blast of fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM82The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM120The target is hit by a strong telekinetic force. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM74A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from physical attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM141The target is attacked with an intense blast of all-consuming fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM114The user hurls a shadowy blob at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM117The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM147The user shrouds itself in electricity and smashes into its target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM19Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM37The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM139This protects Pokemon on the ground from status conditions and halves damage from Dragon-type moves for five turns.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM79The user damages opposing Pokemon by emitting a powerful flash.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveAny Pokemon that hears this song faints in three turns, unless it switches out of battle.
- Egg MoveThe user continually rolls into the target over five turns. It becomes more powerful each time it hits.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks by giving the target a gift with a hidden trap. It restores HP sometimes, however.
- Egg MoveOne turn after this move is used, the user's or its replacement's HP is restored by half the user's max HP.
- Egg MoveThe user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item.
- Egg MoveThis move enables Flying-type Pokemon or Pokemon with the Levitate Ability to be hit by Ground-type moves. Moves that involve flying can't be used.
- Egg MoveThis move can only be used only after the user has used all other moves it knows in the battle.
- Egg MoveThe user emits a healing pulse that restores the target's HP by up to half of its max HP.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type