Phanpy evolution and how to get Phanpy (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Phanpy movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Phanpy - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Phanpy - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- The Pokemon may pick up items.
- Boosts the Pokémon's evasion in a sandstorm.
Phanpy - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Phanpy - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 6The user flails about aimlessly to attack. The less HP the user has, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user continually rolls into the target over five turns. It becomes more powerful each time it hits.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 19The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The target is slammed with a long tail, vines, or the like to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 28A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned at Lvl. 33The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 37This move can only be used only after the user has used all other moves it knows in the battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 42A reckless, life-risking tackle in which the user rushes the target. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM117The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM133The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM102The user shoots filthy garbage at the target to attack. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM116The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM121The user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveThe user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Egg MoveA retaliation move that counters any physical attack, inflicting double the damage taken.
- Egg MoveThe user opens up a fissure in the ground and drops the target in. The target faints instantly if this attack hits.
- Egg MoveThe user takes a deep breath and focuses so that critical hits land more easily.
- Egg MoveThis attack can only be used if the user is asleep. The harsh noise may also make the target flinch.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks with a prehistoric power. This may also raise all the user's stats at once.
- Egg MoveThis attack move cuts down the target's HP to equal the user's HP.
- Egg MoveThe user flash-freezes chunks of ice and hurls them at the target. This move always goes first.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks the target with a hazardous, full-power headbutt. This also damages the user terribly.
- Egg MoveThe user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Egg MoveThe user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Egg MoveThe user fiercely attacks the target using its entire body.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type