Donphan evolution and how to get Donphan (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Donphan movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Donphan - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Donphan - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- It cannot be knocked out with one hit.
- Boosts the Pokémon's evasion in a sandstorm.
Donphan - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Donphan - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. EvThe target is jabbed repeatedly with a horn or beak two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is jabbed with a sharply pointed horn to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user bites with electrified fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user bites with flame-cloaked fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it with a burn.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 6A spin attack that can also eliminate such moves as Bind, Wrap, and Leech Seed. This also raises the user's Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user continually rolls into the target over five turns. It becomes more powerful each time it hits.
- Learned at Lvl. 15If the target has already taken some damage in the same turn, this attack's power is doubled.
- Learned at Lvl. 19The user slaps down the target's held item, and that item can't be used in that battle. The move does more damage if the target has a held item.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The target is slammed with a long tail, vines, or the like to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 30Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned at Lvl. 37The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 43The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM117The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM104The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM83The target is stabbed with a tentacle, arm, or the like steeped in poison. This may also posion the target.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM133The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM9The user bites with electrified fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it with paralysis.
- Learned via TM10The user bites with cold-infused fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it frozen.
- Learned via TM8The user bites with flame-cloaked fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it with a burn.
- Learned via TM102The user shoots filthy garbage at the target to attack. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM116The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM121The user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM53The user stabs the target with a sharp horn. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
- Learned via TM124The user covers its feet in thin ice and twirls around, slamming into the target. This move’s spinning motion also destroys the terrain.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type