How to get Tropius & Location in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Tropius movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Tropius - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Tropius - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Boosts the Pokémon's Speed stat in sunshine.
- Boosts the Sp. Atk stat in sunny weather, but HP decreases.
- At the end of your turn, any berry you used that turn is restored at half its effect. During sunny weather, the berry is restored with its full power.
Tropius - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Tropius - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A gust of wind is whipped up by wings and launched at the target to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user's body grows all at once, raising the Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1Sharp-edged leaves are launched to slash at opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 6A sweet scent that harshly lowers opposing Pokemon's evasiveness.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The target is stomped with a big foot. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 21The target is blown away, and a different Pokemon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokemon.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user and its allies are protected from wide-ranging attacks for one turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 41The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 46The user ramnpages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The user restores its own HP. The amount of HP regained varies with the weather.
- Learned at Lvl. 56In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM97The user flies up into the sky and the strike its target on the next turn.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM156The user ramnpages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM40The user launches razor-like wind to slash opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM56The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM33The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM100The user vigorously performs a mystic, powerful dance that raises its Attack and Speed stats.
- Learned via TM113The user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM65The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM115The target is attacked with a shock wave generated by the user's gaping mouth.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM159The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM44The target is knocked away, and a different Pokemon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokemon.
- Learned via TM160The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM137The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveThe target is slammed with a long tail, vines, or the like to inflict damage.
- Egg MoveThe user sticks out its head and attacks by charing straight into the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Egg MoveA seed is planted on the target. It steals some HP from the target every turn.
- Egg MoveA move that works differently for the Ghost type than for all other types.
- Egg MoveThe user handles a sharp leaf like a sword and attacks by cutting its target. Critical hits land more easily.
- Egg MoveThe user vigorously performs a mystic, powerful dance that raises its Attack and Speed stats.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type