Starly evolution and how to get Starly (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Starly movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Starly - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Starly - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|♂ / ♀
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Prevents other Pokemon from lowering accuracy.
- Powers up moves that have recoil damage.
Starly - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Starly - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 5The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 9The target is struck with large, imposing wings spread wide to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 13By moving rapidly, the user makes illusory copies of itself to raise its evasiveness.
- Learned at Lvl. 17This attack move cuts down the target's HP to equal the user's HP.
- Learned at Lvl. 21The target is blown away, and a different Pokemon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokemon.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 29A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned at Lvl. 33The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 37The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned at Lvl. 41The user risks everything to attack its target. The user faints but does damage equal to its HP.
- Learned via TM97The user flies up into the sky and the strike its target on the next turn.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM118The user attacks by exhaling hot breath on opposing Pokemon. This may also leave those Pokemon with a burn.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM40The user launches razor-like wind to slash opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM113The user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM65The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM164The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM160The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky. This may also confuse the target.
- Egg MoveSand is hurled in the target's face, reducing the target's accuracy.
- Egg MoveThe target is jabbed repeatedly with a horn or beak two to five times in a row.
- Egg MoveA reckless, life-risking tackle in which the user rushes the target. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks in an uproar for three turns. During that time, no Pokemon can fall asleep.
- Egg MoveThe user covers the target's body with a mass of down that harshly lowers its Attack stat.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type