Luxio evolution and how to get Luxio (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Luxio movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Luxio - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Luxio - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Deals more damage to Pokemon of the same gender.
- Lowers the opposing Pokémon's Attack stat.
- Boosts the Attack stat if the Pokemon has a status condition.
Luxio - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Luxio - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A jolt of ecectricity crashes down on the target to inflict damage. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user boosts the power of the Electric move it uses on the next turn. This also raises the user's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 18The user throws an electrically charged tackle at the target. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The target is scared off, and a different Pokemon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokemon.
- Learned at Lvl. 31After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 42The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 48The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 54The user strikes everything around it by letting loose a flare of electricity. This may also cause paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 60The user enrages and confuses the target. However, this also sharply raises the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 68The user shrouds itself in electricity and smashes into its target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM126A strong electric blast crashes down on the target. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM82The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target.
- Learned via TM166A wicked thunderbolt is dropped on the target to inflict damage. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM17The target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM108The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM9The user bites with electrified fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it with paralysis.
- Learned via TM10The user bites with cold-infused fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it frozen.
- Learned via TM8The user bites with flame-cloaked fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it with a burn.
- Learned via TM23The user attacks the target with an electric charge. The user may use any remaining electricity to raise its Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM72The user hurls an electric orb at the target. The faster the user is than the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM48After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM147The user shrouds itself in electricity and smashes into its target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM30The user yells as if it's ranting about something, which lowers the Sp. Atk stats of opposing Pokemon.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM96The user's body body generates an eerie impulse. Exposing the target to it harshly lowers the target's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM136The user electrifies the ground for five turns, powering up Electric-type moves. Pokemon on the ground no longer fall asleep.
- Learned via TM63The user bites the target with its psychic capabilities. This can also destroy Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type