Arboliva evolution and how to get Arboliva (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Arboliva movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Arboliva - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Arboliva - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- At the end of your turn, any berry you used that turn is restored at half its effect. During sunny weather, the berry is restored with its full power.
Arboliva - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Arboliva - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A sweet scent that harshly lowers opposing Pokemon's evasiveness.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A retaliation move that counters any special attack, inflicting double the damage taken.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user creates a protective field that prevents status conditions for five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 5A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 7The user's body grows all at once, raising the Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 10Sharp-edged leaves are launched to slash at opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 13The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The user flails about aimlessly to attack. The less HP the user has, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 20A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 23The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned at Lvl. 29The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned at Lvl. 34The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 39A seed is planted on the target. It steals some HP from the target every turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 46The user utilizes the power of the terrain to attack. This move's type and power changes depending on the terrain when it's used.
- Learned at Lvl. 52The user stirs up a violent petal blizzard and attacks everything around it.
- Learned at Lvl. 58The user attacks the target by scattering petals for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM74A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from physical attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM80The user waggles a finger and stimulates its brain into randomly using nearly any move.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM117The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned via TM56The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned via TM33The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM133The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM159The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM137The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned via TM79The user damages opposing Pokemon by emitting a powerful flash.
- Learned via TM131The user attacks the enemy with a pollen puff that explodes. If the target is an ally, it gives the ally a pollen puff that restores its HP instead.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type