Mudbray evolution and how to get Mudbray (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Mudbray movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Mudbray - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Mudbray - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Prevents the Pokemon from becoming confused.
- Boosts the Defense stat when hit by an attack.
- Protects the Pokemon from flinching.
Mudbray - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Mudbray - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks with a punch. This may also lower the target's defenses.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The target is quickly kicked twice in succession using both feet.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The target is stomped with a big foot. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The target is slugged with a punch thrown at maximum power.
- Learned at Lvl. 24A retaliation move that counters any physical attack, inflicting double the damage taken.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The user fiercely attacks the target using its entire body.
- Learned at Lvl. 32The user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The target is attacked by a kick launched with a muscle-packed power.
- Learned at Lvl. 44The user attacks the target with great power. However, this also lowers the user's Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM104The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned via TM167The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. This also lowers the user's Defense and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM133The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM116The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM121The user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM39The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Egg MoveA reckless, life-risking tackle in which the user rushes the target. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Egg MoveThe target is scared off, and a different Pokemon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokemon.
- Egg MoveThe user opens up a fissure in the ground and drops the target in. The target faints instantly if this attack hits.
- Egg MoveThis attack move cuts down the target's HP to equal the user's HP.
- Egg MoveThe user throws a stone or similar projectile to attack the target. A flying Pokemon will fall to the ground when it's hit.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type