Fomantis evolution and how to get Fomantis (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Fomantis movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Fomantis - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Fomantis - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Prevents status conditions in sunny weather.
- Makes stat changes have an opposite effect.
Fomantis - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Fomantis - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is slashed with scythes or claws. This attack becomes more powerful if it hits in succession.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks by pelting the target with leaves.
- Learned at Lvl. 5The user's body grows all at once, raising the Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user lays roots that restore its HP on every turn. Because its rooted, it can't be switched out.
- Learned at Lvl. 15Sharp-edged leaves are launched to slash at opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 20A sweet scent that harshly lowers opposing Pokemon's evasiveness.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The target is attacked with a slash of claws or blades. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user restores its own HP. The amount of HP regained varies with the weather.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user handles a sharp leaf like a sword and attacks by cutting its target. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 45The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned at Lvl. 50In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM95The user drains the target's blood. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM57A restrained attack that prevents the target from fainting. The target is left with at least 1 HP.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM56The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned via TM33The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM105The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM159The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM137The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveA seed that can cause worry is planted on the ground. It prevents sleep by making the target's Ability Insomnia.
- Egg MoveA strong wind blows away the target's barriers such as Reflect or Light Screen. This also lowers the target's evasiveness.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type