Tsareena evolution and how to get Tsareena (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Tsareena movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Tsareena - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Tsareena - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Prevents status conditions in sunny weather.
- Its majesty pressures the opposing Pokemon, making it unable to attack using priority moves.
- Prevents itself and ally Pokemon from falling asleep.
Tsareena - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
|Steenee||Bounsweet Lvl. 18|
|Tsareena||Level up Bounsweet while it learned the stomp.|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Tsareena - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. EvThe user lands an intense kick of tropical origins on the target. This also lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1Sharp-edged leaves are launched to slash at opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user just flops and splashes around to no effect at all...
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user flails about aimlessly to attack. The less HP the user has, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user enrages and confuses the target. However, this also sharply raises the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A spin attack that can also eliminate such moves as Bind, Wrap, and Leech Seed. This also raises the user's Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user violently whirls its vines, tentacles, or the like to harshly lash the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user and the target become friends, and the target loses its will to fight. This lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 16A sweet scent that harshly lowers opposing Pokemon's evasiveness.
- Learned at Lvl. 22The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The target is stomped with a big foot. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 34The user performs a wobbly dance that confuses the Pokemon around it.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user raises the Sp. Def stat of an ally Pokemon by using a mysterious aroma.
- Learned at Lvl. 46The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 58The target is attacked with a knee kick from a jump. If it misses, the user is hurt instead.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM74A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from physical attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM111A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM56The user forcefully shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Learned via TM33The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM71The user slams a barrage of hard-shelled seeds down on the target from above.
- Learned via TM119The user draws power from nature and fires it at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM159The user whips up a storm of leaves around the target. The attack's recoil harshly lowers the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM39The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM37The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM137The user turns the ground to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokemon on the ground a little every turn and powers up Grass-type moves.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM79The user damages opposing Pokemon by emitting a powerful flash.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type