Sandaconda evolution and how to get Sandaconda (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Sandaconda movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Sandaconda - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Sandaconda - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- The Pokemon creates a sandstorm when it's hit by an attack.
- The Pokemon may heal its own status conditions.
- Boosts the Pokémon's evasion in a sandstorm.
Sandaconda - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Sandaconda - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1Sand is hurled in the target's face, reducing the target's accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A long body, vines, or the like are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four or five turns,
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user compresses its body to make itself look smaller, which sharply raises its evasiveness.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user swings its body around violently to inflict damage on everything in its vicinity.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user sticks out its head and attacks by charing straight into the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The user intimidates the target with the pattern on its belly to cause paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 35A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned at Lvl. 42The target is slammed with a long tail, vines, or the like to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 49The user coils up and concentrates. This raises its Attack and Defense stats as well as its accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 51The user traps the target inside a harshly raging sandstorm for four to five turns.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM156The user ramnpages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM104The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM26The user hits the target with its tail. This may also poison the target. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM76The user hurls hard rocks at the target. Two to five rocks are launched in a row.
- Learned via TM133The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM9The user bites with electrified fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it with paralysis.
- Learned via TM8The user bites with flame-cloaked fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it with a burn.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM116The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM106The user crashes into its target while rotating its body like a drill. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM160The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type