Braviary evolution and how to get Braviary (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Braviary movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Braviary - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Braviary - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Prevents other Pokemon from lowering accuracy.
- Removes additional effects to increase move damage
- Boosts the Pokémon's Attack stat when its stats are lowered.
Braviary - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Braviary - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. EvThe user attacks the target with great power. However, this also lowers the user's Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is struck with large, imposing wings spread wide to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is jabbed with a sharply pointed beak or horn.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A second-turn attack move where critical hits land more easily. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user sharpens its claws to boost its Attack stat and accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 18The user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The target is attacked with a slash of claws or blades. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 42The target is blown away, and a different Pokemon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokemon.
- Learned at Lvl. 48The user slashes the target with hard and sharp claws. This may also lowe the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 57The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 64A strong wind blows away the target's barriers such as Reflect or Light Screen. This also lowers the target's evasiveness.
- Learned at Lvl. 72The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.
- Learned via TM97The user flies up into the sky and the strike its target on the next turn.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM31The target is raked with steel claws. This may also raise the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM118The user attacks by exhaling hot breath on opposing Pokemon. This may also leave those Pokemon with a burn.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM40The user launches razor-like wind to slash opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM64The user tenses its muscles to bulk up its body, raising both its Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned via TM113The user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM167The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. This also lowers the user's Defense and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM65The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM164The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM61The user slashes with a sharp claw made from shadows. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM160The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky. This may also confuse the target.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type