Skuntank evolution and how to get Skuntank (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Skuntank movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Skuntank - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Skuntank - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- The stench may cause the target to flinch.
- Damages the attacker landing the finishing hit.
- Prevents other Pokemon from lowering accuracy.
Skuntank - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Skuntank - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. EvThe target is scorched with an intense blast of fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned at Lvl. 1Hard, pointed, sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user releases an obscuring cloud of smoke or ink. This lowers the target's accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A cloud of poison gas is sprayedin the face of opposing Pokemon, poison those it hits.
- Learned at Lvl. 1This attack hits a target using a move such as Protect or Detect. This also lifts the effects of those moves.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target is raked with sharp claws of scythes quickly two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user takes a deep breath and focuses so that critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 18The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 21The user drenches the target in a special poisonous liquid. This move's power is doubled if the target is poisoned.
- Learned at Lvl. 24An earsplitting screech harshly lowers the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 27A move that leaves the target badly poisoned. Its poison damage worsens every turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 30This move enables the user to attack first. This move fails if the target is not readying an attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 33The user faints when using this move. In return, this harshly lowers the target's Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 38The user slashes the target the instant an opportunity arises. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 43The user lets out a damaging belch at the target. The user must eat a held Berry to use this move.
- Learned at Lvl. 48The user attacks everything around it by causing a tremendous explosion. The user faints upon using this move.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM125The target is scorched with an intense blast of fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM24The target becomes trapped within a fierce vortex of fire that rages four to five turns.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM141The target is attacked with an intense blast of all-consuming fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM148Unsanitary sludge is hurled at the target. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM108The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM114The user hurls a shadowy blob at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM26The user hits the target with its tail. This may also poison the target. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM91The user lays a trap of poison spikes at the feet of the opposing team. The spikes will poison opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM83The target is stabbed with a tentacle, arm, or the like steeped in poison. This may also posion the target.
- Learned via TM94The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM140The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM61The user slashes with a sharp claw made from shadows. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM102The user shoots filthy garbage at the target to attack. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM45The user drenches the target in a special poisonous liquid. This move's power is doubled if the target is poisoned.
- Learned via TM13The user spits fluid that works to melt the target. This harshly lowers the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM62The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM29This relentless attack does massive damage to a target affected by status conditions.
- Learned via TM30The user yells as if it's ranting about something, which lowers the Sp. Atk stats of opposing Pokemon.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type