Diglett evolution and how to get Diglett (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Diglett movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Diglett - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Diglett - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Boosts the Pokémon's evasion in a sandstorm.
- Prevents opposing Pokemon from fleeing.
- Boosts certain moves' power in a sandstorm
Diglett - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Diglett - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1Hard, pointed, sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1Sand is hurled in the target's face, reducing the target's accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 20This move enables the user to attack first. This move fails if the target is not readying an attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The target is attacked with a slash of claws or blades. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 28A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned at Lvl. 32The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned at Lvl. 44The user opens up a fissure in the ground and drops the target in. The target faints instantly if this attack hits.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM149The user sets off an earthquake that strikes every Pokemon around it.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM86Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokemon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokemon flinch.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM148Unsanitary sludge is hurled at the target. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM36Boulders are hurled at the target. This also lowers the target's Speed stat by preventing its movement.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM76The user hurls hard rocks at the target. Two to five rocks are launched in a row.
- Learned via TM133The user makes the ground under the target erupt with power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM61The user slashes with a sharp claw made from shadows. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM150The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM116The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM62The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM84Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.
- Egg MoveThe user sticks out its head and attacks by charing straight into the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks with a prehistoric power. This may also raise all the user's stats at once.
- Egg MoveThe user faints when using this move. In return, this harshly lowers the target's Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
- Egg MoveThe user sharpens its claws to boost its Attack stat and accuracy.
- Egg MoveThe user risks everything to attack its target. The user faints but does damage equal to its HP.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type