Scyther evolution and how to get Scyther (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Scyther movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Scyther - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Scyther - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Powers up Bug-type moves when the Pokemon is in trouble.
- Boosts the Speed stat each time the Pokemon flinches.
Scyther - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Nature and Tera Type
Adamant is recommended
(Build that best supports Physical Moves)
|Atk ⬆/S.Atk ⬇|
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Scyther - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The target is slashed with scythes or claws. This attack becomes more powerful if it hits in succession.
- Learned at Lvl. 8A restrained attack that prevents the target from fainting. The target is left with at least 1 HP.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target is struck with large, imposing wings spread wide to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 16By moving rapidly, the user makes illusory copies of itself to raise its evasiveness.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user slams the target with a long tail, vines, or a tentacle. The target is hit twice in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The target is attacked with a slash of claws or blades. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The user takes a deep breath and focuses so that critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 32The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors.
- Learned at Lvl. 44A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM57A restrained attack that prevents the target from fainting. The target is left with at least 1 HP.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM132The user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM40The user launches razor-like wind to slash opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM113The user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM167The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. This also lowers the user's Defense and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM65The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM105The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors.
- Learned via TM162The user generates a damaging sound wave by vibration. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM15While resisting, the user attacks opposing Pokemon. This lowers the Sp. Atk stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM21The user attacks by pouncing on the target. This also lowers the target’s Speed stat.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveA retaliation move that counters any physical attack, inflicting double the damage taken.
- Egg MoveThis attack hits a target using a move such as Protect or Detect. This also lifts the effects of those moves.
- Egg MoveThe user slashes the target the instant an opportunity arises. Critical hits land more easily.
- Egg MoveA strong wind blows away the target's barriers such as Reflect or Light Screen. This also lowers the target's evasiveness.
- Egg MoveThe user protects itself and its allies from priority moves.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type