Sneasel evolution and how to get Sneasel (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Sneasel movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Sneasel - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Sneasel - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Protects the Pokemon from flinching.
- Prevents other Pokemon from lowering accuracy.
- Steal the opponent's item when hit with a direct attack.
Sneasel - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Sneasel - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1Hard, pointed, sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 6The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 18The target is raked with steel claws. This may also raise the user's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The target is raked with sharp claws of scythes quickly two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The user sharpens its claws to boost its Attack stat and accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 42The user gets all party Pokemon to attack the target. The more party Pokemon, the greater the number of attacks.
- Learned at Lvl. 48The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 54An earsplitting screech harshly lowers the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 60The target is attacked with a slash of claws or blades. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM69The target is punched with an icy fist. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM12A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM57A restrained attack that prevents the target from fainting. The target is left with at least 1 HP.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM31The target is raked with steel claws. This may also raise the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM114The user hurls a shadowy blob at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM129The user quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM83The target is stabbed with a tentacle, arm, or the like steeped in poison. This may also posion the target.
- Learned via TM94The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM105The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM140The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM46The power of this attack move is doubled if the user has been hurt by the target in the same turn.
- Learned via TM61The user slashes with a sharp claw made from shadows. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM39The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
- Learned via TM62The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage it deals.
- Learned via TM30The user yells as if it's ranting about something, which lowers the Sp. Atk stats of opposing Pokemon.
- Learned via TM52The user summons a snowstorm lasting five turns. This boosts the Defense stats of Ice types.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveThe target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. This may also make the target flinch.
- Egg MoveA retaliation move that counters any physical attack, inflicting double the damage taken.
- Egg MoveThe user unleashes its grudge on the move last used by the target by cutting 4 PP from it.
- Egg MoveThis attack hits first and makes the target flinch. It only works the first turn each time the user enters battle.
- Egg MoveThis attack hits a target using a move such as Protect or Detect. This also lifts the effects of those moves.
- Egg MoveThe user flash-freezes chunks of ice and hurls them at the target. This move always goes first.
- Egg MoveThe user slams the target with a long tail, vines, or a tentacle. The target is hit twice in a row.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks by harshly dropping large icicles onto the target. This may also make the target flinch.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type