Wingull evolution and how to get Wingull (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Wingull movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Wingull - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Wingull - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Prevents other Pokemon from lowering accuracy.
- Heals status conditions if it's raining.
- The Pokemon gradually regains HP in rain
Wingull - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Wingull - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water.
- Learned at Lvl. 5The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user generate odd sound waves from its body that confuse the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The target is struck with large, imposing wings spread wide to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 26The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user cloaks itself and its allies in a white mist that prevents any of their stats from being lowered for five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user lands and rests its body. This move restores the user's HP by up to half of its max HP.
- Learned at Lvl. 45The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM97The user flies up into the sky and the strike its target on the next turn.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM142The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM77The user charges at the target and may make it flinch.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM40The user launches razor-like wind to slash opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM113The user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM65The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM164The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM160The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM110The user slams into the target using a full-force blast of water. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM52The user summons a snowstorm lasting five turns. This boosts the Defense stats of Ice types.
- Learned via TM22The user attacks the target by showering it with water that’s so cold it saps the target’s power. This also lowers the target’s Attack stat.
- Egg MoveA gust of wind is whipped up by wings and launched at the target to inflict damage.
- Egg MoveThe user whips up a vicious tornado to teat at opposing Pokemon. This may also make them flinch.
- Egg MoveThe user slaps down the target's held item, and that item can't be used in that battle. The move does more damage if the target has a held item.
- Egg MoveThe user launches razor-like wind to slash opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Egg MoveThe user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Egg MoveThe user envelops itself in a veil made of water. It regains some HP every turn.
- Egg MoveThe user and its allies are protected from wide-ranging attacks for one turn.
- Egg MoveThe user shoots a torrent of water at the target and changes the target's type to Water.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type